Rudoy Medical promises commitment and optimal care for all our patients. With friendly staff, qualified physician, and the convenience of televisits, we are optimizing your quality of healthcare.
- Please have your insurance, pharmacy and address updated before every appointment. This will help us serve you as efficiently as possible.
- Before your visit, be sure to write down any healthcare concerns or questions you’d like to ask our practitioners during your visit. This will ensure you don’t forget to ask something that’s important to you.
- Please bring all of the medications you’re currently taking in their original containers or bring a list of your medications including the names, dosages, and how they are taken. You can also use your mobile phone to snap a photo of the prescription label showing this information.
- Please be prepared to provide your medical history. Here’s a link to a tool you can use to gather a family health history.
- Use our patient portal to enter your virtual sessions and help us communicate effectively and efficiently with you. If you’re a current patient, be sure to sign up for our patient portal. If you’re a new patient, please take a few minutes before your appointment to pre-register.
- Be sure to have any necessary paperwork completed and sent back at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Make sure we have both sides of your insurance card on file.
- Pay any copay, coinsurance, deductible at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time, otherwise your appointment will be forfeited.
- We have a strict No-Show and Cancellation policy in effect, please be sure to cancel or reschedule appointments at least 24 hours in advance to avoid any fees.