At Rudoy Medical, we’re dedicated to the health of the community. During the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, please help us protect your health, the health of other patients, and the health of our practitioners by observing these guidelines:
- For the safety of other patients and providers, please do not come directly to our office if you are exhibiting potential COVID-19 symptoms, have come in contact with a known infected person, or have traveled within the past 14 days to an area with known infection. Instead, please call us at 718-215-9419 for directions on accessing care, which may include a virtual (i.e., telehealth) visit with one of our practitioners.
- We are not accepting walk-in appointments at this time. Instead, please make all appointments by calling us at 718-215-9419. We apologize if your wait time is longer than usual due to a high call volume. Please be patient as we work to serve all of our patients as efficiently as possible.
- Rudoy Medical is not currently offering testing for COVID-19. If you believe you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or are at high risk of having been exposed, please call us at 718-215-9419 for guidance on how to obtain testing.
- In order to help protect the health of our patients, we are rescheduling all internal medicine appointments including wellness visits, routine care, and aesthetic procedures. We will contact you to discuss rescheduling these visits. Please call us at 718-215-9419 with any questions.
- Helpful ResourcesHave questions about COVID-19? You can learn more at the following sites: